Download WhatsApp Plus Apk Latest Version for Android – WhatsApp Plus is the first MOD for the WhatsApp application on Android that offers many features.
The development of WhatsApp Plus Apk itself has stopped due to the WhatsApp ban. Then many modified copies of WhatsApp Plus began circulating on the internet with many versions and with different developers.
Well, what I’m sharing here is a mod developed by official-plus.com.
On their site they claim that WhatsApp Plus that they have developed is safer and better and is always updated.
What is WhatsApp Plus?
WhatsApp Plus is a custom WA so it adds WhatsApp functions, such as adding themes and various other customization options.
If there is one application that can’t be lost on every smartphone in the world, whether it’s Android or iPhone, then it’s definitely WhatsApp.
Instant messaging and chat applications conquered millions of users some time ago, so the SMS service was forgotten and moved to this service based on traffic sent through the data network.
Now, with more than 1 million active users worldwide and bought by Facebook, it is consolidated as one of the most downloaded applications in the world.
That is why it is not surprising that many third-party applications have been developed to try to take advantage of this service.
One of the most popular mod applications is WhatsApp Plus, a mod that we can download for free to customize the application with options that far exceed those of WhatsApp officials.
WhatsApp Plus function
WhatsApp Plus supports video calling functions and many privacy related functions such as:
- Add a limit for letters / characters in status.
- Can hide notifications / notifications.
- Can send video and audio with a larger format.
- Apply passwords / passwords in each conversation window and in the application.
- Hide online status.
- Hide the two control messages that are sent.
- Hide the blue check mark next to the message being read.
- Hide ‘typing’ status.
- Remove online status: You can hide your online status and chat freely and show everyone offline (not connected).
- Clear blue checklist: You can hide the blue check mark ✔✔ for contacts and groups, when you read the message received Delete the list
- Disable two: You can hide the second check mark ✔ for contacts and groups when sending messages.
- Delete Status Type: You can hide posts from contacts and groups when you type a message.
- Clear recording status: You can hide the recording status for contacts. and groups, when you record sound.
How to install:
- Download it from the link I gave above, but don’t install it yet.
- Back up conversations on the official version of WhatsApp to Google Drive. Open WhatsApp and then go to Settings> Chat> Backup. Check and make sure that the backup process is successful.
- Remove the official version of WhatsApp. Go to Settings> Applications> Whatsapp> Delete.
- Then go to the Settings »Security menu in your phone and check the Unknown sources section.
- Install WhatsApp Plus, press the AGREE AND CONTINUE button.
- Enter your telephone number and verify this.
- Click restore last backup to restore your conversation file.
- Enter your name and profile photo.