Telegram Desktop Download for Windows 7/8/10 The latest version of Telegram is open source software developed by the Russian founder of the largest social network in Russia, VK.com.
The advanced encryption technology has made it a popular alternative to WhatsApp.
Another important feature of this messenger is that it can be used on desktop computers.
What is Telegram Desktop?
Telegram for Desktop is a speed and security messaging application that is very fast, easy and free.
You can use the software on all of your devices at the same time. Messages are seamlessly synced across multiple phones, tablets, or computers.
With Telegram Desktop you can send messages, photos, free video chats and all files (doc, zip, mp3 etc.).
You can create groups for up to 1000 people or channels that can be broadcast to an unlimited audience.
Write to phone contacts and search for usernames.
Thus, these applications, such as SMS and email, can be combined to meet both personal and business messaging needs.
- Connected from most remote locations.
- Coordinate groups of up to 100,000 members.
- Sync your chats on all your devices.
- Send documents of any type.
- Personal and business secret encryption.
- Destroy your message with a timer.
- Save your media in the cloud.
- Build your own tools in the API.
- Enjoy feedback from your customers.
How to use Desktop Telegram Windows application
- Unlike WhatsApp, Telegram has its own official applications for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. So download the application from the official website and install it.
- Telegram will now ask for your country code and telephone number to verify using One Time Password (OTP) or voice call. All of these steps are almost the same as WhatsApp. telegram-PC
- When you are verified, all your previous conversations and contacts will be imported.
Such reviews of Telegram Desktop Download For Windows 7/8/10 Latest Version. Please download and hopefully useful.