YouTube ++ Apk for Android and iOS without root / jailbreak
There is no advertising and you can easily download the video directly to your device.
It is an alternative to the native YouTube application that shows ads immediately for 15 to 20 seconds. This cannot be delayed before the video is displayed.
What is Youtube ++?
YouTube ++ is a mod version of the popular YouTube application that Google often uses, but offers more interesting features that are not available in the official application.
This app is actually more dependent on YouTube. This application, also known as YouTube Plus Plus, is the best alternative to YouTube and a clone of the UI design.
In this post I have provided some important information you need to know about this app and how to download the app to your device. It is either Android or iPhone.
I have also provided a solution for those who get the “Application not installed” error on the Android phone. Follow the installation instructions and everything will work.
- Block Ad
- Download videos to your device
- Play video / audio in the background
- Set video playback speed (0.5x – 2.0x)
- Play back videos automatically
- Disable age restrictions
- Forward / Rewind Control with a custom number of seconds
- Default playback quality
- Audio player for downloaded videos
- Get rid of annoying advertisements
- Hide annoying video recommendations
- Many more
How to Install
- Download the APK file
- First download the apk file that we have provided above.
- Activate Unknown Source
- Open smartphone settings and activate “unknown source”, enter settings> other> privacy> activate unknown source.
- Install it
- Find the apk file that you have downloaded then tap and click install on the bottom right.
- Wait for the installation process to run, until it is finished.
For iOS users, please follow the steps to download YouTube ++ below.
Step 1: Open the Safari browser on your iOS device and visit https://ftios.vn/install, then tap English and follow the steps to install the configuration profile.
Step 2: After installing the configuration profile, now return to the Main Screen and open ftOS. Now, Switch to the ftStore tab and select “App mods more feature”.
Step 3: After going to the “App mods more feature” tab, scroll a little and you can see the Youtube ++ application there. If there is a green sign before YouTube ++ then you are ready to install the application. Open and tap the “Install” option.
Step 4: After the installation is complete, open Settings and trust the developer on your device. Settings -> General -> Device Profile and Management.
Step 5: Under the Company Application section, the application profile belongs to the application you just installed. Open the profile, tap the trust button and confirm again. Run the application.
Now you not only have an application that allows you to download YouTube videos on your device, but applications that block annoying advertisements when streaming YouTube videos.