How do I find a WiFi password with the WiFi password finder? Did you change the default WiFi password? Use the Wifi Password Finder application, which can be used to support Wi-Fi.
You can also get the Wi-Fi network password if you have previously connected to this network. Important for connecting new devices to the network.
Or do you forget your home network password or don’t want to visit the theme house and request a password a second time?
This is the new version of Android and the full version of Android, which is the best way for camels.
Before we start downloading, however, let’s first discuss the WiFi Finder application.
What is WiFi Password Finder?
WiFi Password Finder is an application or network tool for Android developed by AppSalad Studio.
The Wi-Fi Password Finder helps you find a Wi-Fi password that is not shown in your device’s default settings.
In order to use this app, you must ROOT your device. You can also copy the password to the clipboard and paste it anywhere.
This application allows you to connect to a WiFi access point using a WPS PIN.
The PIN is calculated by several algorithms using the MAC address, and different PINs are entered in the local database for many access points.
Fortunately, only a few wireless access points are vulnerable to the WPS protocol.
If the WPS protocol is activated on the access point, deactivate it.
The purpose of the Wifi Password Finder application is to inform customers of their security vulnerabilities in WiFi access points.
This app has many connection modes and you can try promiscuous mode.
This app also checks whether an access point with active WPS is unsafe (LOCKed WPS).
- One-click WiFi settings
- Display SSID and Password.
- Easy to see your Wifi password.
- Easily copy Wifi Passwords.
- Easily recover your Wifi password.
- Copy WiFi Passwords to the Clipboard (to be able to paste anywhere).
- Share passwords via SMS or email.
When WiFi is on
- Turn on WiFi when the device is unlocked.
- Turn on WiFi every day at 8:00 or custom time.
- Turn on WiFi every 2 hours.
- Turn on WiFi when your phone is charging.
When WiFi is off
- Turn off WiFi when the phone screen is off.
- Turn off WiFi when not connected to any network.
- Turn off WiFi every day at 22:00 or custom time.
General WiFi settings
- Off when the phone is in Airplane mode;
- Shows the Wifi log.
How to install
- Download the APK file
- First download the apk file that we have provided above.
- Activate Unknown Source
- Open smartphone settings and activate “unknown source”, enter settings> other> privacy> enable unknown sources.
- Install it
- Go to the apk folder that you have downloaded then tap and click install on the bottom right.
- Wait for the installation process to run, until it is finished.
In addition to recovering lost passwords to your wireless network, you can find much more useful information.
For each network (which you used to log in and enter a password in the past), the program will also display the SSID (Service Set Identifier), Password, Authentication type, Encryption Method, and Connection Type.
This application can decrypt the following types of security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK. Thus the information about How to Find a WiFi Password with Wifi Password Finder. Good luck.