Download SwiftKey Keyboard Best Android Keyboard Application 2019
One of the most important functions that you often see when operating Android is the keyboard. You need a keyboard application to enter a message, chat, send an email, etc.
The virtual keyboard app is the right choice to make the Android keyboard interface more attractive.
What is SwiftKey Keyboard?
SwiftKey Keyboard is Microsoft’s best virtual keyboard application for mobile phones. This keyboard learns the writing style so you can type faster.
With this application, you can enter and send emoticon, GIF, icon, animation, etc. at will.
This intelligent shortcut key always learns and adapts to the unique writing methods you use frequently, e.g. B. Nicknames, abbreviations and emojis.
This standard emoji keyboard offers all the emojis you need for chat. SwiftKey learns your favorite emoticons so that you can always send the right reaction to your friends.
SwiftKey offers free designs and designs that can be applied to any style for any writing style. This special keyboard offers an auto-correction function that really works.
SwiftKey offers a useful word prediction that allows you to communicate your intentions quickly and accurately without errors.
Use the slide to text, tap to text, predictive emoji, and GIF keyboard to enter and send messages in the text and style you want.
- Swipe to tap or tap to tap
- Automatic spell or text checking with predictions supported by AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- Custom keyboard toolbar with expandable quick-access menus.
- Make it more expressive with emoji, GIF, and custom stickers.
- The emoji keyboard adjusts, studies, and predicts your favorite emoji in every conversation.
- Do a GIF keyboard search to find the best GIF as an answer.
- Over 100 keyboard themes with different colors to choose from.
- Create your personal keyboard theme with your photo background.
- Adjust the size, behavior, and keyboard layout.
- Activate up to 5 languages at the same time.
- The keyboard supports more than 300 languages.
How to Install
- Download the APK file
- Download the apk file that we have provided above.
- Activate Unknown Source
- Open smartphone settings and activate “unknown source”, enter settings> other> privacy> activate unknown source.
- Install it
- Install the apk that you have downloaded then tap and click install on the bottom right.
- Wait for the installation process to run, until it is finished.
So, discuss the best Android keyboard application, Swift Key Keyboard. I hope this article helps.